● Responsible for decoration management, vacant house management, and project maintenance tracking work during the normal period.
● Responsible for the tracking, processing and closing of business complaints and repairs.
● Responsible for communication with business owners in the jurisdiction to assist key business owners in communication.
● Strictly check the identities and certificates of people entering and leaving the park, and strictly perform notification and registration procedures in accordance with the regulations of the property.
● Responsible for the patrol inspection of public facilities and equipment in the area to ensure that the personnel, property, environment, etc. in the area are in a safe state.
● Use order maintenance monitoring, fire alarm and other equipment to monitor various dynamic conditions in the park.
● Ensure that the roads, facilities and equipment are free of dust, no woven nets, no fallen leaves, no garbage, no obvious mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and rats.
● Ensure that there are no obvious diseases and insect pests in the landscape greening in the park, no obvious withering, dead plants, and lack of plants.
● Responsible for the normal operation of high/low voltage power supply and distribution and other heavy current system equipment, daily regular operation inspection and maintenance work.
● Follow up the construction inspection of the decoration unit and make a record of the concealed project verification.
● Complete on-duty maintenance orders in a timely and efficient manner.
● Inspection, repair and maintenance of facilities and equipment.